What is a Learning Disability
There are many levels of learning disability and the level of support needed varies just as much. Someone with a mild learning disability may need very little support in their daily life whilst somebody with a profound learning disability may need full¬time care and support with every aspect of their life.
We believe that people with a learning disability should be in control of all aspects of their lives. We provide different types of support to meet your individual wants and needs. How can we support you?
We support people who have:
- Differing complexities of learning disability like
- Additional sensory disability and additional physical disability
- Support needs to manage their own behaviour
- Additional mental health needs
- Complex social support needs to maintain their health
If your learning disability is not listed here contact us on 01509 218096 to see how we can support you.